Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2021

TRYathlon!

 

Rangatira- We went to tryathlon. I felt shy. It was kind of good.

Summer- Today was tryathlon it was fun, First we rid the bikes, it was pouring down. I felt goosebumps. Then we had to do a lap of swimming it was warm. I came 4th and I felt amazed.

Ru by- I felt nervous because people watching me and they cheered me on. Then they kept cheering us on. They were calling my name. They said "Go Ruby!"

Brielle- Today is the tryathlon. It was pouring with rain. I felt drenched. We had to do biking, swimming and running. I came 4th. Im not sure if I came 4th in the running and biking but I was still smiling. After than we got to have an iceblock.

Eli- I came first in the tryathlon and it was fun and was smiling.

Lilly- There was a tryathlon at school. When I got pn my bike I could not move my bike so one of the big kids gave me a push. I felt cold when I hopped off my bike I heard my best friend Beth- Ann and her dad cheering for me.

Astra- I was nervous and I was makariri.

Harmony- When I got on my bike I felt scared and nervous but I knew that I would make it to the end even though I was last. I still felt proud of myself because people were cheering for me.

Ashlyn- At the start of the race I had goosebumps and my heart was pounding. Suddenly, I felt like I would have fun so I trided to believe in my self. At the end I felt great becuase I was out of the rain.

Jimmy- Today we had the tryathlon. I wanted to cry but I pushed myself. Charlie told me that I cam in second place. I felt great.

 

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome and wet day the triathlon day was. I was super impressed with how hard you all tried and how well you all did! Great stuff Puriri class!

    ReplyDelete