Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2021

NZDF Helicopter Visit!

We were so excited to see the NZDF helicopter land on our school field. Thank you to Bella for winning a competition to make it happen.
Here is some of our writing about it:

Dayna: I thought it was going to land on me. I had goosebumps. The trees were blowing. It looked cool inside and the grass was everywhere. I sat on the chair. I was scared.

Pearl: It was going to land. I was scared I got to go into the helicopter. I was freaked out. It was fun. I loved it. It felt like I was flying.

Jimmy: Me class went to see the helicopter on the bottom field and we got to go in it. But we didn't get to fly in the helicopter.

Rebeka: The helicopter is very, very loud and it is going to land on the bottom field. I thought it was so cool. We got to look inside and site on the seats. Then we went to get our bags and go home.
Lilly: Yesterday at school a helicopter came it was amazing. I wished it could stay. Mrs Bates got goosebumps.

Olivia: I liked the helicopter because it was fun and it had a tunnel. It was big and it looked like a figet spinner.

Arabella: I liked the helicopter because it looked cool and it blows the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment