Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Water Safety with Averil.

WALT: add details to our writing.
We write what we did in order. We use words like first, next, then and finally.
We say how we felt.



Yesterday we went swimming with Averil. First we fell back. Next we had to huddle up. Then we had to go into the deep end. We played for a bit then we finally got out. I felt happy and scared. I was happy that I got to go in the pool. I was scared because I fell back. I liked it because it was the best day ever in the pool  ever and I wanted to do it again.
- Pearl
Yesterday we did Water Safety. First she told us to sit on the wall of the swimming pool. Then she told us to fall backwards. Then she told us to make a huddle to make the water warm inside the huddle. Then she told us to swim to the deep end and get out with our life jackets. Then we all got changed. 
- Harmony
Yesterday we did water safety with Averil. First, we had to put the life jackets on. Next, we had to fall backwards. I felt amazed because I did it by myself. Then, we made a huddle. Finally, we got to swim in the deep end and then we got out.
-Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment